Monday, July 23, 2007

my 3rd entry!

(Another overdue post from 11/7/07 by my wife which I am putting up now, sigh... :P)

haha...keep counting my entries on your fingers.
Give it about a year, i wonder how many there'll be.

i bought a camera bag y/day on ebay!
yippeee! cos my current freebee form digital rev broke on me.
the cheap plastic buckles broke off *yeesh*
so i bought myself a 2nd hand - used once only - so hoping condition is pretty much brand new lowepro slinghot aw 200! won the bid at $88 + $10 post, later to realise that they sell it at $130 here. so not bad i guess...it looks like this.

http://www.lowepro.com/Products/Sling_Bags/All_Weather_Cover/SlingShot_200_AW.aspx

it's in the post today from over east..yippee!


another day not at work.
the person i work for is pretty sick, and cos she works from home, it's better that i'm not there..
no work means no pay, as i contract, but it's ok.
it means more time at home and sort out my unorganised life.
i've just designed a temp business card.
i quite like it...so might run with it.
waiting for feedbacks from a few people who are free to email at work :P
then i'll print a few dozen up for now.

leave it there!

No comments: