Monday, July 23, 2007

jo's bday

20-30 of us went up to kalamunda (hills) to have lunch together to celebrate my sis's 30th!

it wasn't a sun shiny day :( but it was still good! We went to this place called Le Paris Brest Cafe Francais, an award winning french restaurant/patisserie. photos taken from phone camera again...The food:

Started with soup shooters
Then french bread with dips - salmon, some yellow thing..hehe and balsamic vinegar


Mains we had the option of calamari rings (which i had), chic casserole (jimz had that), fish & rice, risotto, sandwich steak...i think the chic was the best...the others were so-so...


then dessert was the birthday cake!

it's soooooooooooo yummy! it's a 3 choc mousse cake...soooo yummy..the best cake ever! my phone ran out of batt, so i couldn't take a pic of the layers in the cake! but it's yummm..

if u want to take a drive....go to this place for lunch/afternoon tea..so yum! there's tarts, croissant etc. In the entertainment book too! it's located in the midst of a shopping area - think broadway for perthians...but i reckon it's worth the drive up there if u have nothing to do...hehe the sweets are yummmmmmmmmmmmm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.